The Physical Activity and Wellness Institute is dedicated to creating pro-health environments for the communities and businesses we serve. We care about our communities and can assist in assessing, creating, defining, and improving wellness programs that better our physical well-being. The services provided below are overseen by The Physical Activity and Wellness Institute, IUPUI Department of Kinesiology faculty members and students, and our professional network of industry experts.
- Developing and refining community and workplace wellness programs for community members and employees
- Assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of current wellness services and efforts
- Some assessments may be brought to you.
- Recommending and improving your current wellness services based on empirical evidence
- De-identified, organizational level reports on program effectiveness
- Plan safe and effective wellness programs
- Assessment of an organization’s current needs to determine best practice program recommendations
- Prospective, controlled, random studies
- Research and development
- Product testing